Invest in Hénin-Carvin
- Area : 11 hectares
- 14 Commons : Bois-Bernard, Carvin, Courcelles-lès-Lens, Courrières, Dourges, Drocourt, Evin-Malmaison, Hénin-Beaumont, Leforest, Libercourt, Montigny-en-Gohelle, Noyelles-Godault, Oignies, Rouvroy
- Over 6 companies established
- 26 business parks including 8 community
- 5 community relay buildings : Hauts-de-France 1 and Hauts-de-France 2 in Courcelles-lès-Lens, Chauffours in Courrières, Calvaire in Leforest, Picasso in Drocourt
- 2 business clubs : Carvin Entreprises and Deltavenir, privileged relays between the entrepreneur and the institution
At the crossroads of Europe, a strategic position in the heart of the Nord-Pas de Calais region.
- Diverse and easy-to-access communication network
- A1 and A21 motorways
- Waterways : ports of Dunkirk-Boulogne-Calais, wide-gauge canal of the Haute Deûle
- Rail transport : Channel tunnel, 4 TGV stations less than 20 min away (Douai-Arras-Lens-Lille), TER lines throughout the region from the hubs of Libercourt, Hénin-Beaumont and Leforest
- Airports : Lesquin (15 min), Charles de Gaulle in Paris (1h), Brussels Zaventem (1h30)
- Network of 57 city bus lines
Delta 3, hub of regional and international exchanges
A unique site in Nord-Pas de Calais, the multimodal transport terminal (rail, road and waterway) is a logistics area covering 300 hectares with more than 340 m² of warehouses. It has a tertiary service center with many additional services (catering, hotels, tertiary buildings, transport and logistics training campus, petrol station, truck parking, service centre).